Win a years supply of pet products worth $1,000!*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Sorry this competition has now ended and a winner will be announced soon!
Submit your email to enter the competition. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
- Click the link in your email to confirm your email and entry to the competition.
- For extra entries, comment on the pinned post on the Vet Products Direct Facebook Page.
The competition is open from 6/12/16 and ends on Saturday 31/12/16 at 5pm AEST.
The winner will be announced on the Vet Products Direct Facebook page and contacted via email before the 6th January 2017.
One winner will be randomly selected from the list of all entries.
One email entry per person and one Facebook comment per person.
The competition is open to Australian residents, 18 years and over.
VPD Santa Paws Competition Official Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Vet Products Direct Ltd, ABN: 22 549 293 664 whose registered office is at 971 Nudgee Road, Banyo, QLD 4014.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Vet Products Direct or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via joining the Vet Products Direct newsletter list. Entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect or unconfirmed contact details are not eligible to win.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.VetProductsDirect.com.au/blog.
5. The competition starts on 6/12/16 and closing date for entry will be 31/12/2016 at 5pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Submit and confirm your email for the chance to win a year’s supply of pet products worth $1,000. By entering this competition you are also agreeing to join the Vet Products Direct newsletter list.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Digital Athlete from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will contact the winner to issue the $1,000 voucher to spend at Vet Products Direct. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published online within 7 days after closing date.
19. This game of chance competition is legal in all states of Australia, including NSW. Licence Type: Lottery-Trade Promotion-Single Promotion. Licence Number: LTPS-16-09825.