Baycox Poultry 1L
Treatment and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria spp. in chickens.
Baycox Coccidiocide Solution for Poultry is for the treatment and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria spp. in chickens.
Composition: Toltrazuril 25 g/L.
Withholding Periods: Meat - 14 days. Eggs - Do not use in birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Administration: Administer in drinking water.
- Control - 6mg/kg bodyweight per day on 2 consecutive days with an 8 hour treatment period on both days. Dilute at the rate of 3L/1000L drinking water.
- Prevention - Administer on days 9 and 10, 16 and 17, and 23 and 24 of life.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- Platinum Performance
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.