Calol Calcium Supplement for Cows 400ml
CALOL CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT FOR CATTLE 400ML
Calol calcium supplement for cattle is a palatable water-in-oil emulsion for use as an aid in the prevention and treatment of milk fever (hypocalcaemia) in cattle. Calol calcium supplement can be given to cows before calving to help prevent the occurrence of milk fever in susceptible cows.
- Proven to be long lasting and is quick to take effect on cattle
- Calcium Chloride has the highest absorption rate of any calcium supplement
- Calol has scientific evidence of the product's eficacy and safety
- Easy to use and administer
- Highly palatable with a great taste - coconut and vanilla flavour
To aid in the prevention of milk fever:
For cows that are especially prone to milk fever, the formula may be used to prevent its incidence. Prevention of milk fever can be achieved by drenching at risk' cows with Calol as follows:
- Give 1 bottle 24 hours before calving
- Give 1 bottle immediately after calving
- Give 1 bottle 10-12 hours after calving
- Give 1 bottle 20-24 hours after calving
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.