Di-Vetelact OriginalDV Milk Replacer and Nutritional Supplement 5kg Bag
DiVetelact is a low lactose milk supplement for orphan and early weaned animals.
For older animals, Divetelact can be used in powder or liquid form as a general supplement and offers excellent extra nutrition during pregnancy and lactation.
Ingredients: Lactose hydrolysed skim and whole milk solids, dried vegetable oils, dextrose, dried glucose solids, casinates, lecithin, minerals, taurine, vitamins, mixed tocopherols and emulsifiers. DiVetelact has its lactose enzymically converted to easily digested glucose and galactose. It is 95% lactose free.
Dilution A: 1 scoop DiVetelact to 60mL warm water. For 1 litre, 135g (15 scoops) DiVetelact to 900mL warm water gives 2800kJ.
Dilution B: 1 scoop DiVetelact to 40mL warm water. For 1 litre, 200g (22 scoops) DiVetelact to 850mL warm water gives 4200kJ.
Foals, calves, kids & fawns - feed Dilution A and do not increase concentration.
Lambs, native animals, rabbits, kittens, piglets & pups - start on Dilution A and gradually increase to Dilution B over 1 week as the animal tolerates DiVetelact.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cat, Cattle, Dog, Goat, Horse, Native Animal, Pig, Sheep, Small Animal
- Breed Size
- Platinum Performance
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.