Acidurin Urinary Acidifier Tablets 100 Tablets
Aids in the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections in cats and dogs.
Acidurin Urinary Acidifier Tablets aid in the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections (UTIs) in cats and dogs by acidifying the urine. The acidifiers in Acidurin help dissolve Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate crystals in the urine allowing easier bladder flow for your pet.
Consult your veterinarian for advice on the appropriate use of this product.
Dosage: 20mg/kg (1 tablet/5kg bodyweight), twice daily with food or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cat, Dog
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg, 21-40kg, 41kg Plus
- Platinum Performance
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.