Advantage Dog Large 10-25kg Red
Monthly topical application for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on dogs.
Advantage Spot-On for Dogs is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on dogs.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Also registered for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on rabbits and ferrets.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
For dogs under 25kg, rabbits or ferrets, apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. For dogs over 25kg divide the dose between the shoulder blades, between the hips, and at one point in between.
It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Puppies and Small Dogs up to 4kg 0.4mL
- Dogs 4-10kg 1.0mL
- Dogs 10-25kg 2.5mL
- Large Dogs Over 25kg 4.0mL
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.