Advantix Dog Large 10-25kg Red
Advantix is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas; the control of ticks including the paralysis tick, the brown dog tick and the bush tick; the control of lice and the killing and repelling of mosquitoes in dogs and puppies. One application lasts a month, (2 weeks for paralysis tick).
- Easy-to-us spot-on treatment
- Controls fleas, lice and mosquitoes for one month
- Controls brown dog ticks and bush ticks for one month
- Controls paralysis ticks for two weeks
- NOT for use on cats
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.