Antibacterial, antiseptic and wound protectant cream with UV sun filter for use on dogs, horses, cattle, sheep and goats.
Filta-Bac provides effective protection against sun for sensitive or damaged skin, as well as anti-bacterial activity for wounds and skin conditions. It can be used on dogs, horses, cattle, sheep and goats.
Active ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, cetrimide and benzalkonium chloride. Available in 120g tubes or 500g jars.
Directions for use
Sun filter for dogs: Apply up to 3 times daily.
Sun filter for horses, cattle, sheep, goats: Apply a thin layer each morning to exposed areas. Apply up to 3 times daily when required.
NB: Not approved for use on cats.
Anti-bacterial and antiseptic: apply a covering layer to damaged skin areas at least daily until healed. For dairy animals with teat and udder sores, remove any remaining Filta-Bac before milking by bathing area with warm water and mild soap, and rinse well. Apply Filta-Bac to sores immediately after milking.
Wound protection: apply a covering layer to cuts, including saddle and girth sores in horses, at least daily until healed. Clean the affected area, removing any excess serum with antiseptic solution or mild soap and water and rinse well before applying Filta-Bac.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cattle, Dog, Goat, Horse, Sheep
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.