NexGard Spectra Dog Small 3.6-7.5kg Yellow
NexGard Spectra is a new once a month, chewable tablet for the effective control of fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms for dogs and puppies. NexGard Spectra combines two active ingredients (Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime) for protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs. It comes as an easy to administer, tasty, beef-flavoured chew. It can be used on puppies over 2kg in weight and from 8 weeks of age.
- Monthly protection against fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworm
- Soft beef-flavoured chew that dogs readily accept
- Fast Action and Effective - Flea control within 8 hours of administration
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas & ticks on dogs for up to a month
- Kills and controls ticks including Paralysis ticks, Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks
- Protects against intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworms, and deadly heartworm
- Safe to use on puppies over 2kg in weight, 8 weeks of age and older
- Can be given with or without food
- Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing
- No need to separate treated dogs from other pets in the household
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- NexGard Spectra
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.