Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Diabetic
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Diabetic is high in protein and low in carbohydrate to help manage blood glucose levels.
It also contains cereals of low glycaemic index and psyllium mucilages to reduce hyperglycaemia after eating. Because obese and overweight cats are at higher risk of insulin resistance, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Diabetic contains a moderate energy content to help maintain an optimal body condition.
In addition, it is supplemented with l-carnitine to promote the burning of fat and the maintenance of lean muscle mass. For cats with diabetes, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Diabetic is recommended to be fed for their entire lifetime, even if they go into remission. It can increase your cats sensitivity to insulin, so it is important that their blood glucose levels are monitored when starting the diet so that their insulin dosage can be adjusted if necessary.
- Low carbohydrate and high protein for better control of blood glucose levels
- Low glycaemic index cereals and psyllium mucilages to reduce hyperglycaemia after eating
- Moderate energy content to help maintain optimal body condition
- L-carnitine to encourage fat burning and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Designed as a lifelong food for cats with diabetes
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.