Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Hypoallergenic
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Hypoallergenic is made from hydrolysed soy protein to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction or allergy.
It contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to help support skin and coat health and reduce symptoms of skin inflammation. Hypoallergenic is also formulated with Royal Canin's patented skin barrier complex which helps to strengthen the skins natural barrier function. In order to ensure optimal digestive health, Hypoallergenic contains a combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics, beet pulp, rice and fish oil. It is a complete and balanced diet suitable for long term feeding.
- Hydrolysed soy protein to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction or allergy
- Skin support complex and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health
- Formulated to maintain digestive health
- Suitable for long term feeding
- Application Type
- Dry Food
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.