Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Sensitivity Control
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Sensitivity Control is recommended as an aid in the investigation and nutritional management of pets with acute and chronic diarrhoea, gastric disorders, colitis or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Sensitivity Control has also selected a limited number of protein sources so as to reduce the likelihood of reaction. Five special nutrients, essential fatty acids and fermentable fibres ensure the skin and digestive system remain strong and healthy.
- Selected protein reduces the risk of food allergies
- Skin barrier supports the protective functioning of the skin
- Essential fatty acids EPA & DHA maintain healthy digestion and skin
- Healthy digestion from specific nutrients and fermentable fibres
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.