Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Anallergenic
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Anallergenic is manufactured under pharmaceutical grade conditions to ensure there is no cross contamination with other proteins and is allergen restricted.
It is made using purified starch as a carbohydrate source to further reduce the risk of a reaction. It contains high levels of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as a patented skin barrier complex proven to help strengthen the skins natural barrier effect. Anallergenic also contains antioxidants for immune system support, and is a complete and balanced diet suitable for long term feeding if required.
- Formulated from hydrolysed feather protein and allergen restricted to reduce the risk of an adverse reaction
- Used for diagnosis of a food intolerance (in an elimination diet), and a treatment for food allergies
- Contains high levels of omega fatty acids and a patented skin support complex to maintain skin and coat health
- Antioxidants for immune system support
- Gold standard in elimination diets for suspected food allergies and adverse reactions
- Complete and balanced diet, may be fed long term if required
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.