Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Hepatic
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Hepatic contains low levels of copper and is supplemented with zinc to minimise accumulation of copper in liver cells. It contains an antioxidant complex to protect liver cells from further damage as well as high levels of l-carnitine to help with fat metabolism in the liver.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Hepatic contains controlled levels of highly digestible vegetable protein to reduce the risk of hepatic encephalopathy, while providing sufficient protein for healing and maintenance purposes. To provide a higher energy content, it contains levels of fat to give dogs with liver disease the calories they need to maintain a healthy bodyweight.
Not recommended for growth, pregnancy, lactation, or patients with pancreatitis or hyperlipidaemia.
- Controlled levels of highly digestible vegetable protein to manage hepatic encephalopathy
- Low copper levels and zinc supplementation to reduce copper accumulation in liver cells
- Synergistic antioxidant complex to neutralise free radicals and slow degradation of liver cells
- High energy provided from fat rather than protein to reduce the risk of hepatic encephalopathyL-carnitine supplementation to promote the metabolism of fat by the liver
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.