NexGard Spectra For Dogs
NexGard SPECTRA can be used on all dogs older than 8 weeks and weighing more than 2 kg.
NexGard SPECTRA parasite solutions are available for dogs in five weight ranges: very small dogs, small dogs, medium dogs, large dogs, and very large dogs.
Use the appropriate chews for dogs over 60 kg.
- Kills fleas quickly
- Treats and controls ticks
- Treats and controls mites and mange
- Helps prevent heartworm disease
- Manages roundworm, hookworm, and whipworm
- Prevents flea tapeworm infestations
- Tasty monthly chew that dogs love
- Protection from 8 weeks of age and 2 kg bodyweight
- One monthly treatment protects against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworms, and intestinal worms with NexGard SPECTRA. Most importantly, your dog will love it, with 100% of owners saying NexGard SPECTRA is easy to give.
Frequently asked questions about NexGard SPECTRA
How does NexGard SPECTRA kill ticks?
NexGard SPECTRA kills ticks by over-stimulating their nervous system, which results in death of the parasite.
How long does it take for NexGard SPECTRA to work?
NexGard SPECTRA provides rapid protection for your dog since its active ingredients are absorbed within 4 hours. It kills fleas within 8 hours after administration, for example.
NexGard SPECTRA protects you from what?
NexGard SPECTRA provides the most comprehensive protection against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworms, and intestinal worms in one chew.
When should NexGard SPECTRA be administered?
The dog should be dosed once a month, preferably on the same day every month.
NexGard SPECTRA is safe for puppies?
If used as directed, NexGard SPECTRA is safe for all breeds of dogs and can be given to puppies as young as 8 weeks old, as long as they weigh at least 2 kg.
Is NexGard SPECTRA effective against mites?
Spectra treats and controls three of the most common mites infesting dogs: Demodex mites (the cause of demodectic mange), Sarcoptes mites (the cause of scabies) and Otodectes, or ear mites (the cause of otedectic mange).