Advantix for Dogs
Advantix for dogs is a topical formulation used to treat and prevent infestations of fleas, ticks, lice, and other parasites in dogs.
This spot-on treatment consists of multiple active ingredients that eliminate parasites quickly and efficiently, thus ensuring your pet remains healthy and happy.
What are the Benefits of Advantix for Dogs?
Vets recommend Advantix for dogs for several reasons. These include:
● Kills fleas, ticks and flying insects almost instantly
● Works for an extended period spanning several weeks after application
● Contains active ingredients that are safe for use on large dogs and young puppies aged seven weeks and above
● Very easy to apply
Types of Advantix for Dogs
Advantix treatments for dogs are available in different packs and sizes, depending on the age and breed of your dog. The most common options include:
How to Apply Advantix for Dogs
Learning how to apply Advantix efficiently can help keep fleas and ticks at bay. The good news is that the application process is straightforward. However, you are still advised to follow all instructions as directed by your vet before applying the treatment on your dog’s skin.
Here are the steps on how to apply Advantix for dogs:
- Buy the right Advantix dosage for your dog.
- Remove the pipette from the packaging
- Pull off the cap from the applicator tube
- Remove the seal from the pipette
- Have your dog in a standing position to make it easier for you to apply the treatment
- Part your dog’s fur and apply the entire content of the tube at one spot between the shoulder blade if your dog is less than 25kgs, or at three spots on the midline of the back if your dog is more than 25kgs
- Dispose of the tube appropriately and wash your hands
- Remember not to bathe your dog for two weeks to allow the treatment to work efficiently
How Often Should You Use Advantix on Your Dogs?
Advantix for dogs is one of the most effective flea and tick treatments. Considering this, you only need to apply the treatment at least once every month to kill ticks and prevent flea infestations. However, for paralysis tick control, you have to use the treatment every two weeks.
Is Advantix for Dogs Safe?
Advantix does not cause any adverse side effects. Moreover, your children can still pat your treated dogs without the treatment causing any potential harm.
At Vet Products Direct, we offer a wide range of flea and tick treatments for dogs. Whether you need the Advantix Dog Extra Large Over 25kg Blue for your large dog or the Advantix Green 6 Pack Small Dogs for your pups, you can always rely on us to deliver the right product to you. Visit our website or give us a call to learn more about Advantix for dogs.