Simparica Trio Puppies 1.25-2.5kg Yellow 3 Pack
Simparica Trio is a tasty combination chew for dogs that guarantees triple protection against fleas & ticks, heartworms, and different types of intestinal worms. That's the first and only product in the market that combines sarolaner, moxidectin, and pyrantel in one dose. Simparica Trio provides triple-action protection that comes in a tasty liver-flavoured monthly chew.
Why Choose Simparica Trio for Your Pets
Starts to kill fleas within 4 hours.
Guarantees safety for dogs from 8 weeks of age and as little as 1.25kg.
Approved to kill 5 types of ticks including paralysis ticks.
Provides protection against heartworm diseases.
Treat and control intestinal worms.
Proven protection against heartworm disease, ticks & fleas, and roundworms & hookworms in just one monthly dose.
With just one dose of Simparica Trio a month:
Provides triple-action protection.:
Kills fleas before they can lay eggs - preventing your dog and home from flea infestation.
Controls flea allergy dermatitis - bringing relief to your itchy dog.
Treats and controls paralysis ticks and brown dog ticks - minimizing the risk of paralysis, tick-borne diseases, and infection.
Continuous flea and tick killing activity for 5 weeks (35 days).
Provides 100% protection against deadly heartworm disease.
Treats and controls hookworms and roundworms - including larval stages, reducing the risk of
transmission to other members of the family.
Simparica Trio Guarantees Safety
It can safely be given to dogs:
- with other medications.
- battling heartworm infestation.
- from 8 weeks of age and puppies from 1.25kg.
-with Ivermectin sensitivity, including collies.
Simparica Trio Easy Administration:
- It's pork liver-flavour that makes it easy for dogs to eat it willingly.
- It can be given with or without food intake.
- It's a small, hard, but chewable tablet.
Note: Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures. Simparica Trio contains sarolaner, a member of the isoxazoline class, which has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia, and seizures in dogs with or without a history of neurologic disorders. The safe use of Simparica Trio has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs. The most frequently reported adverse reactions in clinical trials were vomiting and diarrhea.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.