Items 1-24 of 54
- Advocate Dog Extra Large over 25kg BlueFrom $26.65 - $242.20
- Advocate Dog Large 10-25kg RedFrom $25.41 - $219.74
- Advocate Dog Medium 4-10kg AquaFrom $21.89 - $201.19
- Advocate Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg GreenFrom $20.65 - $56.30
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Large 27.1-54kg BrownFrom $131.69 - $259.48
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Small 2.3-4.5kg PinkFrom $101.00 - $199.00
- Comfortis Plus Dog Medium 9.1-18kg GreenFrom $114.47 - $225.54
- Comfortis Plus Dog Small 4.6-9kg OrangeFrom $110.11 - $216.96
- HeartGard Plus Dog Large 23-45kg BrownFrom $56.08 - $110.49
- HeartGard Plus Dog Medium 12-22kg GreenFrom $48.28 - $95.12
- HeartGard Plus Dog Small Up To 11kg BlueFrom $41.41 - $81.58
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Large 22-45kg BlueFrom $42.93 - $145.82
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Medium 11-22kg YellowFrom $37.07 - $125.95
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Small 4-11kg GreenFrom $31.91 - $108.26
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Very Small Up To 4kg OrangeFrom $27.47 - $93.42
- Mavlab Dimmitrol Dog 200mg tabletsFrom $18.76 - $139.95
- Mavlab Dimmitrol Dog 400mg tabletsFrom $30.90 - $201.96
- Milbemax Allwormer Dog Large 5-25kgFrom $21.64 - $429.12
Heartworm Treatments For Dogs
We understand how much you care for your dog by giving everything you can just to keep them healthy and safe. VetProductsDirect offer a wide range of quality, vet-approved heartworm tablets, and treatments for dogs, from some of the world’s best-known names in animal care.
Importance of Heartworm Treatment
Heartworms are found in worldwide including Australia. They are a serious problem for many pets and animals, but dogs are particularly susceptible to them.
Heartworm larvae are carried by mosquitoes. When a dog is bitten by a mosquito the larvae is transferred to that dog. This larvae can then grow and multiply with up to several hundred of heartworms.
Heartworm can cause severe health problems for your dog and impact their quality of life, even after the heartworms die. In severe cases, heartworm disease can even be fatal to your dog.
Monthly preventative heartworm treatment is an important part of caring for your dog and keeping them healthy. Dogs that are infected with heartworm larvae usually don't show any symptoms for the first few months. That's why it is important to treat them every month so the larvae don't have the chance to mature into adult heartworms.
Starting your heartworm treatments on dogs as young as possible is advised to ensure they are protected. Please remember that as your pup grows, they will gain weight, which means they will need a different dosage of heartworm treatment. Larger breeds will also need different treatments from smaller breeds. It’s vital to give your dog a heartworm treatment suitable for their weight at any given time. If you have any questions you can chat with our friendly team on 1300 838 776 (Vet Nurse Available).