- Advocate Cat Over 4kg PurpleFrom $18.28 - $169.37
- Advocate Kitten & Cat Small Up To 4kg OrangeFrom $17.17 - $158.39
- Bravecto Plus Cat 1.2-2.8kg GreenFrom $27.72 - $110.88
Out of stock
- Bravecto Plus Cat 2.8-6.25kg BlueFrom $27.72 - $94.13
- Bravecto Plus Cat 6.25-12.5kg PurpleFrom $27.72 - $94.13
Out of stock
- Droncit Tapewormer 100 Tablets$332.06
- Drontal Allwormer Cat Large TabletsFrom $21.32 - $274.32
- Drontal Allwormer Cat TabletsFrom $16.80 - $229.63
- Evicto Cat 2.6-7.5kg 4 Pack$39.64
- Fido's Closasole 10kg Broadspectrum Wormer TabletsFrom $11.16 - $62.72
- Milbemax Allwormer Cat Large 2-8kgFrom $17.95 - $237.80
- Milbemax Allwormer Cat Small 0.5-2kgFrom $11.80 - $149.72
- Milpro Broad Spectrum Allwormer Cat 2kg - 8kg 2 TabletsSpecial Price $14.86 Regular Price $21.23
- Milpro Broad Spectrum Allwormer Cat 2kg - 8kg 48 TabletsSpecial Price $398.82 Regular Price $469.20
- Milpro Broad Spectrum Allwormer Small Cat 0.5kg - 2kg 24 TabletsSpecial Price $126.75 Regular Price $149.12
- Moxiclear For Cats More Than 4kg OrangeFrom $28.57 - $47.67
- Moxiclear For Kittens & Small Cats Less Than 4kg PurpleFrom $26.73 - $44.54
- Paragard Allwormer Cats and Kittens Up To 5kgFrom $20.78 - $424.44
- Popantal Cat 5kg 50 Tablets$273.83
- Popantel Tapewormer 100 Tablets$203.78
Intestinal worms are one of the most common parasites that our pets might have. Cats can get worms like roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. These parasites live in your cat’s digestive system and can be detrimental to your cat’s overall health. While most cats infected with intestinal worms may not show signs, it can, later on, cause weight loss, vomiting, diarrhea, infections, and poor living.
How to Deal with Intestinal Worms in Cats
When looking for the right cat wormer, it’s important to choose the cat worming product that targets multiple types of worms. There are lots of wormer products on the market that can treat all three types of common worms. Here at Vet Products Direct, we carefully picked worming products from reputable brands to ensure the quality of the supplies for your pets. Giving your cat worming tablets from a reputable maker will help ensure you never have to deal with a disgusting infestation, and more importantly, it’ll ensure your feline friend is always in the clear and healthy.
3 Common Internal Parasites in Cats
Tapeworms are long, tape-like worms that latch into your cat’s digestive walls. They have segmented bodies and are white in appearance. Cat tapeworms can grow no more than 20cm, but they can reach up to more than 50cm. Then, once they’re inside your cat’s digestive system, they immediately start to leech off the nutrients from the food your pet eats.
Roundworms are contagious parasites that are considered incredibly resistant and resilient. They can survive through disinfectants and harsh environments, which makes it hard for them to kill. They live in your cat’s intestines and will usually show no outward signs of infection. But, if your feline friend lives with a large number of roundworms, symptoms like vomiting and weight loss may be seen.
Hookworms are small, thin worms that like to live in your cat’s small intestine. They are considered the smallest parasite of the 3 most common intestinal worms. Hookworms grow between 10 and 20 mm in length. They live in the small intestine and often cause no symptoms. Cats get infected with hookworms in various ways. It could be through skin penetration, ingestion, or even inhalation. Hence, it’s very crucial to use preventives for your cats.
Get the Best Cat Worming Products
We know that there are a lot of cat worming products to choose from. So, to help you out, Vet Products Direct has a list of the best cat worming products from reputable brands. If you don’t know what to purchase, you can contact us and we’ll definitely help you out. Shop now!