Ear & Eye
- Bio-Groom Ear Fresh 24g$17.87
- Epi-Otic Ear CleanserFrom $14.21 - $36.28
- Ilium Ear Drops 20ml$6.77
- Kleo Ear Cleaner 100ml$12.03
- Otoflush Dog Ear Flush 125ml$26.79
- PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner 120ml$18.41
- Petkin Eye Wipes 30 Pack$14.88Out of stock
- Sonotix Ear Cleaner 120mL$17.72
- Tear Stain Remover 125Ml$9.73
- Troy Alpha Ear Cleaner 100ml$20.17
- Vetsense Otiderm 125ml$7.46
- Vetsense Otiderm 500ml$15.70
Ear and Eye Products for Dogs
Just like humans, dogs can also have sensitive eyes. The shape of a dog’s face means that their eyes are relatively exposed, which can make them susceptible to eye complaints such as irritation and infection. In addition to this, some dogs can also suffer from allergies, which can cause their eyes to become itchy and irritated.
Dog’s with a white or light-coloured coat are also susceptible to tear stains, where the fur in the corner of the eye can become darkened. There are several products available to help keep this area of the eye clear and clean.
Not all dog’s need their ears cleaned, but some seem to accumulate wax and debris and can be susceptible to ear infections. Due to the structure of their ear, debris deep in a dog’s ear canal does not often make its way out without cleaning. Always use ear cleaning products that have been specifically formulate for dogs. Some cleaners contain hydrogen peroxide or alcohol which are not suitable to use in dogs with an inflamed or ulcerated ear canal. Never use cotton tips to clean your dog’s ears as you may push debris further into the ear canal.
VetProdutsDirect stock a wide range of ear and eye products specifically formulated for dogs. Our vets and vet nurses have carefully selected this range so that you can shop with confidence knowing that you are getting quality products at great prices.