Paw Osteocare Dog Joint Health Chews
Tasty kangaroo chews with glucosamine and chondroitin to help improve joint function and health in younger dogs and older dogs with early arthritis symptoms.
PAW Osteocare® Joint Health Chews are recommended for dogs that are:
- Genetically pre-disposed to osteoarthritis, eg. large breed dogs.
- Displaying the clinical symptoms of osteoarthritis including lameness, stiffness, pain and a reluctance to run and play.
- Recovering from injury, surgery or those who enjoy a high level of physical activity.
Each PAW Osteocare chew contains:
- 500mg Glucosamine Sulfate: to provide cartilage nutrition for optimal joint cartilage health and joint function.
- 250mg Chondroitin Sulfate: is a major component of joint cartilage and is required for cartilage and joint health.
- Other ingredients such as MSM and a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that work together to maintain the health of your dog’s joints.
- Highly palatable chew: A tasty kangaroo based chew that is easy to give to your pet on a daily basis.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Vet Products Direct is your one stop pet shop
- Our team of qualified and experienced Veterinary Nurses are ready to help. Give us a call today 1300 838 776
- Save everyday on your pet supplies when you join our VIP Club.
- Free and easy returns.
- 100% genuine approved veterinary products fully backed by manufacturers warranty.
- Low cost shipping fee
- Providing high quality professional pet and animal products in conjunction with professional advice since 1998.
- Happy Customer Reviews.